The Distinctive Collection Collision Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing body shop and auto body repair services in Calgary. We look forward to serving you.
10569 - 42 Street SE
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Distinctive Collection Collision Centre
Calgary Body Shop and Auto Body Repair
When they do, it’s important to have your vehicle repaired to exacting standards with minimal inconvenience to you.
On behalf of its Calgary dealers, the Distinctive Collection Collision Centre along with the Dilawri Group of Companies wishes to ensure that both you and your vehicle are well taken care of. You entrusted us for your purchase and service experience, and you can maintain the same level of confidence for your collision repairs. We have a full service collision repair facility.
Our facility is state-of-the-art, with highly trained technicians who can restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition in a timely manner.
What you can expect from the Distinctive Collection Collision Centre:
● Superior customer service – taking care of you and your vehicle, with minimal disruption to your busy schedule.
● Highly skilled, thoroughly trained technicians.
● A comprehensive repair facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
● Coverage fully guaranteed work, insurance company recommendations and direct billing.
● Bentley and Aston Martin paint certifications.
Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance company may try to direct you to a particular body shop to obtain an estimate and / or to do the repair. Under no circumstances are you legally obligated to go to that shop. As the vehicle owner and payer of the insurance premium, it is your right to choose the collision repair facility that you prefer.
Communicate your expectations clearly to your insurance company, and specify that:
● Your vehicle is to be restored to its pre-accident condition using genuine parts.
● The actual repairs are carried out by the facility recommended by your dealer.
Remember: The choice of the facility that will repair your vehicle is your decision. Choose the shop you trust and feel comfortable with to get you back to your everyday life.
I was just involved in an accident. Now what?
- Stay calm. Check to see if everyone is ok. If, they are move to step #2. If anyone is injured, call for immediate assistance.
- Do not admit fault. Collecting the correct information now will assist you in the claim process with your insurance company.
Here is what you will need:
a. Name(s) of all persons involved-including addresses and phone numbers (mobile and business).
b. Drivers license numbers of all persons involved.
c. Plate numbers, years, makes and models of vehicles involved and their VINs (Vehicle Identification Numbers, which can be found on the dash on the driver’s side of the vehicle or the driver’s door panel).
d. Insurance company names, policy numbers and names of the persons listed on the insurance.
If there are any witnesses, collect their name(s) and contact information. You will need this for your police report.
- This is the time your memory will be most fresh about the details of the accident. It may be useful to draw a sketch of the scene or how the accident took place.
- If your vehicle is drivable, find the nearest police station and file a collision report. You will need a police file number for your insurance company. It is best to source this first prior to contacting your insurance company. If your vehicle is not drivable, contact your dealership to inquire where your vehicle should be taken. They will assist you in making the arrangements. DO NOT SIGN A TOW AUTHORIZATION, as you will be responsible for the costs if you do.
- Contact your insurance company and give them the details you collected at the scene. If your vehicle is not drivable, request them to make arrangements for a replacement vehicle immediately. If your vehicle is drivable, you will be given a replacement vehicle once the damaged vehicle has been taken in to the body shop for repairs.